Re: [amibroker] Forex EOD history search

Hi,

this is how I would do it (if my interpretation of your request is
correct):

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleBar);
Cond=Month()!=Ref(Month(),-1);//your condition for line plot
p=5;//percentage of chart pane hight
Plot(p*Cond,"",colorRed,styleHistogram|
styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,100);

Johan