TJ to comment Re: [amibroker] Re: Forex

Al,
I hope it is clear now.
The recent message is that we are not under selling pressure anymore.
If a new bullish trend will be applied, it is another story.
The code will show the last bars of this trend...
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
> Never mind. I found it. It was missing "1" just before "~count".
>
> AV

the last AddToComposite statement involving ~count. I think there is
an array missing, isn't there? Please advise. Thanks for the idea.

>   Al Venosa

easily going higher and higher.
>   More and more buyers "understand" that something is going on and
gradually decide what they were afraid yesterday :
>   To step in, not to loose the party.
>   The last days are the most profitable, if your entry is old and
the most dangerous if your entry is young.
>   The green candles indicate the mature phase of the uptrend, we
should be ready to pull the Sell trigger immediately.
>   The red candles work for the Short side.
>   I think it is another way to avoid the usual but crucial mistake
of the delayed entry.
>   For the whole N100 market scan all stocks, all quotations with
>
>   n1=19;n2=39;
>   p1=OscP(n1,n2);p2=OscP(n1+1,n2+1);
>   OscDiff=100*(p1-p2);
>   AddToComposite(Oscdiff>0,"~Positive","v");
>   AddToComposite(Oscdiff<=0,"~Negative","v");
>   AddToComposite("~count","v");
>   Buy=0;
>
>   to see how many stocks have positive OscDiff [a characteristic
bullish property].
>   The rest are negative and express the bearish mood.
>
>   After the composites creation plot in IB the
>
>    pos=100*Foreign("~positive","v")/Foreign("~count","v");
>   neg=100*Foreign("~negative","v")/Foreign("~count","v");
>   Plot(pos,"pos",5,1);Plot(neg,"neg",4,1);
>   Color=(pos>=neg AND pos>Ref(pos,-1))*42+(neg>=pos AND neg>Ref
(neg,-1))*31+1;
>   // Plot(C,"",Color,64);
>
>   to see the indicators and the
>
>   SetForeign("^NDX");
>    pos=100*Foreign("~positive","v")/Foreign("~count","v");
>   neg=100*Foreign("~negative","v")/Foreign("~count","v");
>   // Plot(pos,"pos",5,1);Plot(neg,"neg",4,1);
>   Color=(pos>=neg AND pos>Ref(pos,-1))*42+(neg>=pos AND neg>Ref
(neg,-1))*31+1;
>   Plot(C,"",Color,64);
>
>   to have an easy reference for the last bullish/bearish days.
>   The advice of the att. gif is simple : do not buy  after day2,
the last 8 green candles are over.
>   If you are on the short side, avoid increasing your position
after day1, the series of red candles is interrupted.
>   Dimitris Tsokakis
>

>   Al Venosa
>   advenosa@xxxx
>

>   ---