FW: [amibroker] How to fill in missing data in QP database

Hi again.

Question -- when you do an exploration on a past date -- e.g. a date
before the date of the first visible bar of your current chart -- and
you then double-click on one of the tickers returned from your
exploration, AB automatically loads the ticker -- and here's the neat
part -- it automatically scrolls back to the time period of the date
of the exploration. I would love to be able to emulate that behavior.
Is anyone aware of a way to programatically control the range of
dates displayed in a chart window -- I can work with any approach --
afl, sdk or automation.

An aside -- the communication btw. AA and AB seems "slow" when you
add a ticker from the AA window to a watchlist or load a ticker from
the AA window -- by that I mean it appears to me that it runs at
automation speed vs. API speed. Anyone know if AA communicates with
AB via the automation interface or if the communication is native?

Gordon

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511