From: Dave Merrill [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]
Sent: February Friday 6, 2004 8:09 AM
To: AmiBroker list
Subject: [amibroker] AFL keyword highlighter for ConTEXT programmer's
editor - help wanted

I've just posted another update to the AFL keyword highlighter for ConTEXT.
It's in the AFL library; search for 'context'. This project started with
Geoff Mulhall's original version in the library, and I've been updating it
semi-regularly for a while now, since I started using ConTEXT.

(For those who don't know, ConTEXT is a really good freeware programmer's
editor, available at http://www.fixedsys.com/context. I often keep my
standard AFL #include file open in it while working in AB. The highlighter
file teaches it AFL's keywords, so it can color and format them like
AmiBroker does.)

The problem, and the reason I'm posting this, is that there doesn't appear
to be any direct way to capture all the keywords in use in the current
version of AB. So, maintenance of this file is dependant on me or someone
else noticing what's missing or wrong. (Thanks to Graham Kavanagh for his
notes, which were part of the reason for this update, along with other
additions I found.)

The punch line is that notes on any additions and corrections to this file
are most welcome (:-). If you're using ConTEXT, the highlighter file makes
life much easier, and your feedback will help improve it.

Please write directly to dmerrill at usa dot net, in case I don't see
comments in the library listing right away.

Dave Merrill