[amibroker] Future Ticker Size

Filter =
timenum()!=0;//eod data I think is zero timenum

make sure the time frame in
settings window is for hourly or similar
Cheers,Graham<A
href="">http://www.golala.com/forums/?mforum=asxsharetrading<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Almond
  [mailto:steve2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 6 February 2004
  6:30 PMTo: AmiSubject: [amibroker] Strange
  Behaviour....
  This morning I came across a strange "error" in AB. Like most of the
  errors I find it was my fault.
  I had a 70 day SMA plotted on my price chart. I did an exploration which
  also included a 70 day SMA in the output.
  Naturally, the figures were identical for all stocks EXCEPT for ticker
  PRSF!
  After dozens of minutes investigation, I realised that PRSF data included
  a couple of days of intraday data, back in December, amongst the EOD data
  (one of my experimental phases). I assume that either the graphical
  calculation or the exploration was ignoring the intraday data - the other
  wasn't ignoring it.
  OK, my error. My question is - how do I identify other stocks amongst my
  EOD database which contain intraday data?
  I need to delete them and reload the data from Yahoo!.

  Thanks,

  SteveSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A