[amibroker] The Spam Filter can be turned off

--- Begin Message ---
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Search the stop loss!!!
From: "blackblame" <blackblame@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:52:34 -0000
Hello boys! They are a customer of old date of AB and I read to you
from much time and I have decided  to begin to write here on the
forum!!! My acquaintance of the afl is not of the best ones, but I
hope to improve with to you, with to the ideas that I have. Let's
begin with one of first: 1)  is ita possible to create with the
explore a model that allows to calculate, to prescind from the used
Time frame, the variability, understanding like variation of the
price, possibly removing the exceptional bars? My idea is this: to
use the variability like stop loss, to prescind from the employed
technique in order to enter on the market.

Best regards

--- End Message ---