[amibroker] how to get symbol name from chart

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Albert,
No
need to loop if I understand your question. It should be simple
Boolean.....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

x=<FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff>C<FONT
color=#0000ff>>MA<FONT
size=2>(C<FONT
color=#0000ff>,50<FONT
size=2>);
Plot(x,"Greater than
MA",4,styleArea<FONT face=Arial
size=2>);

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: quantum69_70
[mailto:quantum69_70@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 7:36
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Indicator to highlight above MAHi All,Can
someone point me in the right direction on developing an indicator that can
highlight sections of a chart that's above an MA?I'm also hoping to be
able to set criteria of highlighting secitions of the chart that are X
number of days above the MA, and that X number can vary or even be different
numbers with different numbers being highlighted as different colours. eg.
10days=yellow, 8days=purple, etc.I'm looking into AFL, and it looks
like I would need to do it by using a starting reference time which crossed
MA and then looping forwards or backwards in time until the next time it
crosses. This would be the obvious solution of doing this.Any
assistance would be greatly
appreciated.AlbertSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A