<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Upton
  [mailto:don.upton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004
  10:41 PMTo: 'Rik Rasmussen'Subject: RE: [amibroker] Data
  from TC2000 Problem ??
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Rik,
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  At
  the end of the V5.3 upgrade a dialog box popped up, indicating it was copying
  charts to the HD.  It took quite a while (I maintain all charts on HD) as
  my CD-drive buzzed continuously.  If a particular symbol is not
  located on the HD, you will hear the CD spinning when you access past
  data...
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>...Don Upton

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Rik Rasmussen
    [mailto:hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004
    7:32 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
    [amibroker] Data from TC2000 Problem ??
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>How do you know it replaced the data on your HD with new data from
    the new CD?
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>

    Rik Rasmussen
    <BLOCKQUOTE

      [mailto:don.upton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 04,
      2004 7:19 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
      RE: [amibroker] Data from TC2000 Problem ??
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>TC2000 appears to use a random number generator to determine
      whether to update the hard disk files or not.  With the version prior
      to 5.3, I had to manually delete the HD watchlist and then
      re-populate.  Version 5.3 did it automatically during the upgrade,
      and everything seems to be working OK for me with respect to the AB
      interface...
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff