RE: [amibroker] Is download software useful?

--- Begin Message ---
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Question for Moderator
From: Nigel Rowe <rho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:30:30 +1100

As well as filtering on the subject lines used by the W32.Mydoom.A@xx worm,
their spam filter is filtering excessively

eg today

RE: [amibroker] Data from TC2000 Problem ??  From: "Rik Rasmussen"
Re: Laptop and Wireless From: "jnk1997"
Re: Question for Moderator From: "jnk1997"
Re: Searching Mailing List Archives From: "Phsst"

were all flagged as spam, with the message
Yahoo! Groups SpamGuard has detected that the attached message to the
group amibroker is likely to be spam.  For more information
about SpamGuard, please visit our help pages:

All of them were legitimate replies on this list.

	Nigel

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:20, Rik Rasmussen wrote:
> Yahoo has been having major problems processing emails due to the filtering
> they have implemented to eliminate virus and worm laden emails.
>
> There is a message about it on the Yahoo Groups Home page.
>
> All the 26 groups I moderate have been similarly affected. Today, a back
> log of emails from last two days began to flow.
>
> Rik Rasmussen

--- End Message ---