RE: [amibroker] ASX EOD DATA......none yet for Weds 4th Feb?

--- Begin Message ---
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Phsst" <phsst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 02:25:57 -0000
Chip,

One of the files you downloaded (or should have) is the
"Amibroker.chm" file.

Use Windows Explorer and create a shortcut to the above file... then
move that shortcut to your desktop.

Then all you should need to do is double click on the desktop shortcut
to launch the archive viewer.

Rgds,

Phsst
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chipfranklin" <chipfranklin@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Looking for a little help. I downloaded all the archive files but I
> can't figure out how to access them. I have them in the amibroker
> program directory along with the normal program help file, but when I
> try to use the help program, all I get is the help file that comes
> with the program. How do I access the list archives?
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Chip

--- End Message ---