תשובה: [amibroker] Better Moving Averages and Oscillators

May I suggest using www.portfolio123.com ?

It can create ranking systems based on many factors and even
formulas.  It can also quickly backtest actual portfolios using the
ranking systems. Many posters from "amibroker-ts" are using it.

You can see my personal attempt to create an IBD SmartSelect ranking
here (once you login):

http://www.portfolio123.com/rank_details2.jsp?rankid=666

I was stomped though when creating the "Accumulation/Distribution"
component.

Best Regards,

Marco Salerno
Portfolio123 Founder