[amibroker] Metal futures historical data

I am fairly new with this program.  I looks like I have overwritten
this formula with one in my afl file.  Can someone post the formula
for the indicator?  It is found on the built in tab of the Indicator
builder.  Does anyone know how to get these formulas back once they
are overwritten?

Thanks,  Ang

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511