[amibroker] New Kid on the block

Hi. I use IQFeed and I have been happy with it. I have
used it for a few months, I trade a few days a week.
For the E-minis, the speed of their feed seems to be
about the same as Interactive Brokers' feed.
I've been trying to trade the E-Minis, not really
stocks. But I keep track of stocks, diverse futures,
cash indexes and indicators. I get real time data from
IQFeed on US stocks, E-minis and ECBOT futures. I use
amiboker to chart the e-minis and different
indicators. I use QuoteTracker to get real time data
from IB and backfill from IQFeed on other futures and
also Canadian stocks. To do the same thing with
E-Signal would be much more expensive, I think. I've
never tried E-signal.

If you want tick charts or less than one minute bar,
this seems supported in amibroker only on the e-signal
feed (http://www.amibroker.com/register.html). When I
tried to get that from IQFeed, it crashed. So I guess
this is true!)
Hope this helps,

Denis

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/