Re: [amibroker] Data from TC2000 Problem ??

No 56k with Verizon, more like 14-24k, but it works.
ATT recently introduced a higher speed access.
I am now working on getting IB's mobile trader working on my T730, so
I won't even need my laptop, just my cellphone.
BTW, I need verizon for the coverage (I travel to rural areas
sometimes and Verizon USA coverage is much better than ATT)
Regards
Jim