[amibroker] Re: $nasi

Dr. Yuki,
According to automatic trendlines formulas, there is NO wedge
formation for the Nikkei.
Since I read messages from the web, I can not see your attachement.
It will be in purebytes perhaps tomorrow.
You may post me directly the attachement to see your point of view.
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS BTW, the last ^N225 candle broke the support line.