How do you like it?

Recommend it?

Kevin

In a message dated 2/3/04 7:01:37 PM Central Standard Time, jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have Verizon wireless and a Motorola T730 and can access the internet with my laptop.RegardsJim--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin243@xxxx wrote:> Anybody have any experience with a lap top using wireless phone, like Dell is > offering, via T-Mobile and ATT wireless?> > Kevin> > In a message dated 2/3/04 4:27:50 PM Central Standard Time, jnk1997@xxxx > writes:> Wireless works great!> I am not a computer geek by no means (48 years old) and had no > problem setting up a D=Link wireless router and laptop card. (I > called them before installation for answers to a few questions and > any tricks, I believe that's why I had no problem)> The setup works throughout the house.> (I have hi speed cable, can't really tell the difference when > accessing wirelessly with an 802.11b setup)> > Regards> Jim