[amibroker] New file uploaded to amibroker

I did try using the Profile to show a word document for each stock, with
small results. Each stock needed a document with its ticker as filename

Here is one way, have Notepad open and type in your notes, then save with
the ticker as filename.txt.

In the profile url use C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Notes\{t}.txt

It will show in the window used by profile, but not editable there

Of course there are other ways to show information, you could use the above
and just show the docs in that directory, say have a directory structure
with dir for each stock. Then you could have all sorts of files/links within
that directory. Double click on which document you want and edit as normal
document.

C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Notes\{t}\

Cheers,
Graham