Re: [amibroker] returning more than one array from a function

By Far the most painless way I have found to do this is if you have
QUOTES PLUS! You can run an initial scan through their software,
then convert the list to MS format through their program then
everyday QP will automatically update that database in MS format
after it has updated the initial database for Quotes Plus.  I am not
sure if that was the answer you were looking for but that is my 2
cents worth....

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx>
wrote:
> I have the downloader.  But this is a very tedious way or could
this
> be automized true batch files.  I guess Iīm the only one here
wanting
> to use quotes captured by amiquote into Metastock format. (sorry
but
> there are still programs who use MS format)
> Isnīt there a pluggin to export to MS format ?
>
> Thank in advance
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> > The only way is to export the data to text files and use the MS
> Downloader
> > to set up the metastock database. The downloader is now
available
> as a free
> > download from equis site. You can then use your metastock
database
> with AB
> > using the MS plugin.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Graham
> > http://www.golala.com/forums/?mforum=asxsharetrading
> > http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia

WAY
> > Metastock format in a direct way from Amibroker and multiple
ticker
> > at ones ?   I fould a plug-in but this seem to export to ascii,
> no ?
> > Anyway I havenīt found out how it really works then.
> > This way I could use my amibroker tickers with other software
which
> > still uses MS standard.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

---
> ~--> Buy
> > Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
Lexmark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511