Re: [amibroker] Re: Export to Metastock format

I like to see what happened during the globex so I goto the database
settings and into "configure" and then "uncheck" so it gives me the
whole session.  Is there a way to do it without all the steps?  Can
I just set it up so I only have to hit one key to have it add the
globex and then hit the key again so the globex session would
dissapear?  Thanks in advance for your help...

Mark