[amibroker] Re: Aaaah Just wrote my first AFL !

Thanks for your quick respond. However, when this option set to false
(SetOption("PriceBoundChecking",False)), amibroker will always
execute your trade at your "buyprice" or "shortprice" even if it
falls outside the day's range(by default it seems to adjust your
trade price to the H or L if it falls outside the day's range).

So this actually makes the problem worse. What I would like
amibroker's backtester to do is to NOT TRADE at all if my "buyprice"
or "shortprice" falls outside the day's range(which what would
realistically happen). Comments/Advise ????

Chris