<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dave Merrill
  [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 8:26
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Price Oscillator
  <SPAN
  class=211541601-01022004>FYI, there's a built in function, OscP(fast,
  slow) that does exactly this, except it's expressed as percentage, so it
  multiplies by 100 instead of 10000.
  <SPAN
  class=211541601-01022004>
  <SPAN
  class=211541601-01022004>Dave
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  >//Ken
    Close provided an AA code here a while back that produces a chart
    thatmimicks the Headsup signals some of//us follow for timing mutual
    funds.//One component of this Headsup Signal is the Price Oscillator
    of theRussell 2000.//I wanted to see this plotted. I couldn't
    find anything like it in the AFLlibrary, so I used some of Ken's
    AA//code and created a Price Oscillator Indicator. It is very simple and
    isone of the few things I have done in//AFL.//I turn on the
    Level 0 to make it easier to see when it goes negative.//Thanks to
    Ken for the PRice Oscillator code, all I had to do is Plot it.//Rik
    RasmussenPriceOsc = ((EMA(Close,19) - EMA(Close,39)) /
    EMA(Close,39)) * 10000;Plot (PriceOsc, "Price Oscillator",colorBlue,
    styleLine);Rik
  RasmussenSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.