[amibroker] Re: Data from TC2000 Problem ??

<SPAN
class=211541601-01022004>FYI, there's a built in function, OscP(fast,
slow) that does exactly this, except it's expressed as percentage, so it
multiplies by 100 instead of 10000.
<SPAN
class=211541601-01022004>
<SPAN
class=211541601-01022004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>//Ken
  Close provided an AA code here a while back that produces a chart
  thatmimicks the Headsup signals some of//us follow for timing mutual
  funds.//One component of this Headsup Signal is the Price Oscillator
  of theRussell 2000.//I wanted to see this plotted. I couldn't find
  anything like it in the AFLlibrary, so I used some of Ken's AA//code
  and created a Price Oscillator Indicator. It is very simple and isone of
  the few things I have done in//AFL.//I turn on the Level 0 to make
  it easier to see when it goes negative.//Thanks to Ken for the PRice
  Oscillator code, all I had to do is Plot it.//Rik
  RasmussenPriceOsc = ((EMA(Close,19) - EMA(Close,39)) / EMA(Close,39))
  * 10000;Plot (PriceOsc, "Price Oscillator",colorBlue,
  styleLine);Rik Rasmussen