Re: [amibroker] URGENT Help Needed

I bought the Gyration mouse about two months ago and I wouldn't
recommend it.  I have to admit it was a cool toy for the first
week.  Then after about a week, the left mouse button started
sticking.  After about two weeks it would occassionally stop working
in the air.  After about three weeks I got fed up with it and
returned it for a refund and went back to my trusty MS corded
optical mouse.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst" <phsst@xxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, a little pricey @ $80, but you should be able to find it
> discounted on the web.
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Sounds pretty cool, Phsst, although 80 bucks is pretty steep for
> mouse.
> > I'll take a look. Thanks.
> >
> > AV

Thanks