[amibroker] Re: Swing hi/Lo help

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] email clients [was YAHOO is tracking us]
  • From: "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 06:08:29 -0800
  • Title: Re: [amibroker] Fw: [classicrv] YAHOO is tracking us.

<SPAN
class=083050114-31012004>Far as I can tell, there's no way to tell Outlook to
always reply as text, even to incoming HTML msgs. I'm set up to post new msgs as
text, but that doesn't do it. Did I miss a config for this in my 8,302 scans
through every available preference?
<SPAN
class=083050114-31012004>
<SPAN
class=083050114-31012004>While we're on mail clients, I'd much rather not use
Outlook for a variety of reasons, but I really need a program that
integrates email, contacts and scheduling with reminder alarms. Does anyone
know of any good alternatives? I'm on Windows 2000, probably moving to XP at
some point.
<SPAN
class=083050114-31012004>
<SPAN
class=083050114-31012004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face=Verdana>Instead, any email I am suspicious of that I still want to read
  the included text of, I REPLY to before I’ve ever opened it.  This shows
  me the contents in plain text only, and as far as I know does not trigger any
  server-stored graphics in the mail.  Once I read the plain text,
  sometimes I realize it’s valid and I want the content, so I open the original
  message.  Most often, I delete it without ever opening the
  original.FWIW, hope this helps
someone...Jonathan