[amibroker] Re: Advances/Declines

Does anyone know if true image will also restore
drivers for special hardware cards?

I tried something with partition magic but couldn't
get it to work. I am now trying Win 2k backup but it
doesn't restore drivers for my dual head monitor card
or the network card. This is on a full restore and
system state restore.

More detail appreciated
Robert

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/