RE: [amibroker] OT -- Hard Drive Backup

Dimitris,

I think I addressed the VIX in my last reply to Yuki, but you
contribute so much here that I feel that I need to reply to you out of
courtesy.

My previous posts about the VIX were nothing more than observations
about recent VIX levels.

Not *suggestions* related to trading based soley upon VIX (at least
that was my intent).

I was a bit surprised however that my mention of VIX levels caused the
degree of reaction from you and Yuki.

While I don't use VIX exclusively to trade, I do watch it from time to
time. Just like I watch RSI, Stoch & MACD leves from time to time.

To say that the vix is totally unreliable seems to me to be a bit of
an overstatement. It is just another indicator that we can refer to,
and perhaps when considered with other things it might have some value.

But this all boils down to personal opinion, so there is not a 'right'
or 'wrong' opinion here.

Best regards,

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>