[amibroker] Re: foreign symbol OHLC info

First, it was never, and is never, my intention to spread false
information. My wording was clearly improper in that I neglected to
state it was my, rather than the software's, problem. For this I
gladly apologize.

Second, the exact nature of the problem I have is that using the
Quotes Plus database, in particular, I cannot bring up AA P or AA  P
in AmiBroker.

If I use F3 to get the find by ticker dialog and key in AA followed
by a space, there are no tickers. If I key in Alcoa using the find
by name dialog there is only the Alcoa common stock.

The thrust of my problem for which I'm seeking guidance is that I
cannot gain access to AA P when AmiBroker is using the Quotes Plus
database.

Incidentally, the FIND screen mentioned by Mr. Peters as well as the
picture mentioned by Mr. Janeczko are not visible to me. How might I
view them?

Any guidance will be appreciated. Thank you.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello prsobel,
>
> Below is the FIND screen displaying the AA  P ticker using 2
spaces and the
> chart displays without issues. What is the exact nature of the
problem you
> are experiencing?
>

> Regards,
> William Peters