[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Unable to read Alcoa Preferred from QP Data?

See AmiBroker Help for the nz() function

NZ
- Null (Null/Nan/Infinity) to zero Miscellaneous functions
(AFL 2.3)

SYNTAX  Nz( x, valueifnull = 0 )
RETURNS NUMBER, ARRAY
FUNCTION  Converts Null/Nan/Infinity values to zero (or user defined value)
x can be number or array.

You can use the Nz function to return zero, or another specified value when
argument x is Null or Nan or Infinite.

For example, you can use this function to convert a Null (empty) value to
another value and prevent it from propagating through an expression. If the
optional valueifnull argument is included, then the Nz function will return
the value specified by that argument if the x argument is Null (or Nan or
Infinity).

EXAMPLE You can use the Nz function as an alternative to the IIf function.
Instead of:

varTemp = IIf( IsFinite( (H-L)/(C-L) ), (H-L)/(C-L), 0 );

You can write:

varTemp = Nz( (H-L)/(C-L) );

SEE ALSO

See updated/extended version on-line.