RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker Unable to read Alcoa Preferred from QP Data?

Herman,
if it doesn't bother, post the specific question, we may find a quick
solution.
There was a similar question by Anthony last week [re:ANGLE].
One solution would be to search ALL decimals from 0 to 100 and ask
the specific ANGLE value. Very time consuming and inaccurate, since
there were more than one solutions between 52.10 and 52.11.
I solved it using another principle and the solution was simple,
unique and elegant.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman vandenBergen" <psytek@xxxx>

Service.