RE: [amibroker] categoryWatchlist

Sjaak,
CSCO data  is, for example, in C:\program files\amibroker\Data\C\csco.
You may copy this file and paste it in the new database folder in
your HD or transfer it [dragNdrop]
Now, select the new database, open the new imported csco file and
save.
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS Everything was just fine on Sunday. The risk was medium [much
lower than today's US session...], the reward was just fine,
everybody was happy. The only sad detail is that I was back in the
office Monday morning. My bloody friends will drink the rest of the
[local 5-year] red wine, there is no doubt.
My weather forecast was correct, the winds change tonight from NE to
SE/S. The official meteo confirmed now what we knew from Sunday night.
It is nice to anticipate, stocks, winds etc.
They are nothing but arrays in a database.

Service.