[amibroker] Be careful

Sorry... Forgot to include the following code in the last reply.
Ron

/*
Buy / Sell Indicator based on a % Inrease / Decrease
*/
Title = " " + Name() + " - " + EncodeColor(colorRed) +Setpoint + "%"
+ EncodeColor(colorGreen) + "  Buy " + EncodeColor(colorBlack)
+ " / " + EncodeColor(colorRed) + " Sell  -  " + ScanPeriod + "
Period Scan ";

GraphXSpace= 1000;
Setpoint = 8;
Color = IIf(C >=Ref(C,-1),colorGreen,colorRed);
YLevel = 50;

ScanPeriod = 40;
N = 1;
while(N <= ScanPeriod)
{
Change = ((C - LLV(C,N)) / C) * 100;
Buy = Cross(Change,Setpoint);

Change = ((C - HHV(C,N)) / HHV(C,N)) * 100;
Sell = Cross(-Setpoint,Change);

N = IIf(Buy OR Sell, ScanPeriod + 1, N + 1);

Graph1 = YLevel;
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle,Color,0,YLevel, Offset = 0);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,YLevel-1);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,YLevel+1);
}