color=#0000ff size=2>d

From: Ron Krebs [mailto:rkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 1:13 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Breaking out of a
loop...
Thanks for the hints Dingo,Setting the FOR variable
doesn't help, because we don't know at what level to escape until the
variable we want to test has been accomplished.Setting the WHILE loop
variable so we stop 'WHILING' gives an error no matter how I try to
accomplish it!!  If you can do this, please share your
technique.Ron--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo"
<dingo@xxxx> wrote:> in the for loop set the variable you are using
to control the loop to a> value that will satisfy the maximum
value.>  > in the while loop set the variable you are using
to determine if the while> is still "whiling" so that it
isn't.>  > d> >   _____
> > From: Ron Krebs [mailto:rkrebs@xxxx] > Sent: Monday,
January 26, 2004 12:16 PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[amibroker] Breaking out of a loop...> > > Does anyone know
how you can break out of a FOR, DO WHILE or WHILE > loop depending on the
results of a variable test.> Thanks,> Ron>
Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.