Re: [amibroker] Re: Slope in radians? question for Math geniuses

Thanks for the hints Dingo,

Setting the FOR variable doesn't help, because we don't know at what
level to escape until the variable we want to test has been
accomplished.
Setting the WHILE loop variable so we stop 'WHILING' gives an error
no matter how I try to accomplish it!!  If you can do this, please
share your technique.
Ron

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511