From: Rik Rasmussen [mailto:hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 11:15 PM
To: Amibroker
Subject: [amibroker] need help for someone

I am in contact with a new user.

In Amiquote he has last day set to today 1/26/2004.

But when he downloads and imports from yahoo his last quote on chart is
dated 12/01/2004!

his data is also skipping about 1 day every three days???

Not sure if something needs to be changed in his Amiquote, or Amibroker.

I hope these symptoms might means something to someone here.

Rik Rasmussen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511