[amibroker] Re: Backtest using equity curve

Yuki,
there is no doubt the market will pay for a double [RSI plus STOCHD]
divergence. The difference with the [peculiar] Nikkei is the timing,
I was expecting an immediate response on [your] Friday.
The trick of the announcements expectation and the relatively hot
environment were [IMHO] the main reasons you were buying higher and
higher the second Friday's half.
As I wrote, it was a mistake !!
Not crucial perhaps, times are still bullish, but...
Since there were a lot of buyers on Friday, there was no reason for
selling pressure. But, as you say, the demand was lower today.
Sellers used these levels [from 0 to -1%] in the same way, soft and
gentle selling, no rerason [yet] to shoot anybody right on the head.
The question is not easy for tomorrow : What will the [same] sellers
do ?
On the other side of the globe, there was a [tricky] positive div by
the end of the Fridays session [see my previous comment]. It was not
a CLEAR signal, it was not in the middle of the session.
We shall know more in 3h, the week is still toooo young !!
Dimitris Tsokakis