Re: [amibroker] Enhancement Request - "Playback" Function

Rick,

I tried to send this message several times to your e-mail address
but it kept getting bounced back so I'm posting it here.

Ron

Rick,
Once the yahoo site has finished updating everything that it could,
amibroker will import that data into the program.  If you scroll
down the
list of securities, you will see a bunch that are still
checkmarked.  Now go
to the drop down box that lists the various sites that you download
from,
yahoo eod and yahoo current day are the first 2 and I believe MSN is
the
third in the list.  Click on that, now go up the the green arrow
(should be
green and not greyed out) and if it is green click on it, you will
now
download the rest of data from the MSN site.  What I have done is if
the
yahoo site is running way too slow, I'll just stop it, go to the msn
site
and do the full download there.
ron