RE: [amibroker] new stock symbol

Dear TJ and Fellows Listmembers,

I have installed the QP complete (stocks +
commodities)database; then I created a new AB database following the
instructions here <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_extsources.html

I have checked stocks, indexes and sectors and got
them into my AB database.

I have also checked cash and commodity futures: I
get cash and (supposedly) continous futures, only. That is to say I am unable to
chart single futures contract (like Soybeans March 2004). <FONT
face=Arial size=2>All futures tickers end with "1600".

Am I missing something or are single contracts
unavailable with AB?

Regards,
Alberto