[amibroker] IQFeed plugin 1.4.1 released

Well, if TokyoSE buyers go up to +1% instead of waiting below -1%, it
is not my mistake !!
It is the 2nd time I see a delay in TSE reaction [I was expecting
^N225 to reach the invH&S target sooner...].
There should be a confirmation for the StochD+RSI divergences.
I have to wait, the TSE sentiment is still strange to me.
Sellers work was easy, especially the second half of your Friday
session. They seem to prefer better prices in lower volume before the
weekend...[the USD factor is also critical for their calculations]
I have to learn many things before any attempt to trade this market.
3 things that I donīt like :Waiting, waiting and waiting.
Frankly speaking, it is not easy, especially when BEAS similar
behavior pays 8%-10% in 2-3 bars !!
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DIMITRIS,
>
> Thursday, January 22, 2004, 10:39:20 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> Yuki,
> DT> this expectation [next week announcements] is exactly what will
keep
> DT> the buyers near the current prices, in the case the big boys
apply
> DT> moderate short pressure. The analysts try the same thing, to
persuade
> DT> next day buyers to be there, at -1% or -1.5%. The next TSE
session
> DT> will be interesting, you should be [and you will be]sensitive
enough
> DT> to detect if [and how] selling pressure is applied. IMO the DAX
> DT> market makers are [till now] net sellers. The same in France
[and, of
> DT> course, it is more than obvious here in Athens !!]. An ^NDX
below -1%
> DT> will turn the red light on and will give all the necessary
excuses
> DT> for you to be negative tomorrow.
> DT> This scenario may be true.
>
> Well, as I wake up this Friday morning, I see you have raised
> interesting points as usual, DT.  Indeed, your comment about the
> market makers being net sellers does fit in with our recent 3 day
> action, namely: higher in the morning, give it all up in the
> afternoon -- which is the opposite of what has been going on in the
> US lately.  Actually, I felt the same way here this week at the
> highs, but the highs are 2 percent above where we are right now, and
> the bids at this level, as I mentioned yesterday, were of very large
> size -- these are not home traders watching an Internet screen
> putting in bids for US$ 10 million each in layers below the offer.
>
> And we did get an NDX of -1.05% last night, so we shall see what
> happens. However as regards Tokyo, the Chicago Boyz *again* refused
> to take the sakimono lower (two Japanese words for you: saki [ahead
> or forward] & mono [thing] = sakimono [futures]), leaving it above
> the Osaka close, and trading all night in Osaka's previous range.
In

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511