[amibroker] Middle Horizontal lines with price.

ok thanks Tomasz I will work hard over next 24 hours on my own see
what i can do if anyone wants to help gmsdrummer_77 (yahoo
messenger) or kcbudgirl (aim) or gms_clan@xxxxxxxxxxx
i'll get on the screen shots and check with qcharts i wanna thank
you guys for all your help - i know how the same problem over and
over can get tiresome
tks

<ajf1111@xxxx>