[amibroker] Re: can somebody help me set a real time scan up

Clyde,

Try this link for a group that deals with download problems using
Amiquote.

You may find some methods to deal with the Yahoo issue.  AFAIK,
MSN's historic quotes are not updated until early (after midnight)
the following day.

Regards LYCOS, I really can't help any there and I don't think you
have a problem on your end.  Yahoo seems to interrupt highly
repetitive accesses on a revolving basis.  Sometimes it's you, next
time the other guy.

Regards,

Tony

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511