[amibroker] Intraday Data Import

<<Also if looking for laggards, wouldn't looking at lowercorrelation numbers get you in the ball park?>>
Dom,
I'm not intentionally looking for laggards; however if I do find a particular stock that is interesting and it happens to be a laggard, I'd like to see what kind of behavior it would display on down market days.  Since it didn't rise with the tide on the up days, would it then hold it's own on the down days by remaining even or showing a slight gain/decline or would it completely crash and burn.  Hence the two separate correlation studies
Guys, is this a cockamamie idea??  I feel like everyone's looking at me like I have three heads LOL
Jason
dom1_1998 <Dom2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if a zig-zag formula could be incorporated to compare theswings?  Also if looking for laggards, wouldn't looking at lowercorrelation numbers get you in the ball park?Just a thought,DominickSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html

Do you Yahoo!?