Re: [amibroker] Re: Correlation Studies

TJ + D

Thanks.   I think I need to read up more on AB capabilities and think
this through better.  We have an old program in VB that scrapes data
from web pages, it just needs to be customized.  What we need to
understand how to get the results into AB.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks TJ!
>
> Had forgotten about URLGet.

>   _____

the "Profile"
> > window and storing it for use in analysis?   For example, Yahoo
has
> > mean target price from analyst.  I would like to plot that value
on
> > the graph.  I have added calculated data to the graphs, but I
don't
> > know how I could capture a number from the "profile" screen and
> store
> > it in a place where the indicator builder could then use it.
> >
> > Has anybody done this?  And if so, can you help?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
> >

> > *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> Service
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crhq773/M=243273.4326031.5516772.1261774/D=
egroup

web/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1074803477/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby.adve
rtisin
> g.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1074717077304504> Click to learn
more...

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=243273.4326031.5516772.1261774/D=egroupmai