Re: [amibroker] testing signal correlation

What I'd like to do is combine bar chart and candlestick chart
attributes in a candlestick chart. By this I mean, I want the
outline of the candlestick and the wicks to be green if that day's
close exceeds the preceding day's close. Similarly, I want the
outline of the candlestick and the wicks to be red if that day's
close is less than the preceding day's close.

Lastly, I want the candlestick (body) to be filled with a color to
be determined if that day's open exceeds the close, and similarly, I
want the candlestick (body) to be open (background color, I guess)
if that day's close exceeds the open.

Let me apologize in advance if this is easily done and I've been too
obtuse to do it. Otherwise thanks in advance for any guidance
allowing me to get this done.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511