  >From:
  Anthony Faragasso

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:02
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Exploration AFL
  question

  Bill,Something like this:Cond1=MACD() >
  0;Cond2=StochK() > 50;Cond3=ADX(14) >
  20;Cond4=RSI(14) > 50;text=WriteIf(Cond1 AND
  Cond2,"cond1/cond2",WriteIf(Cond3
  ANDCond4,"cond3/cond4",""));Filter=1;AddTextColumn(text,"TEST");Anthony-----
  Original Message -----From: "zimm630" <<A
  href="">zim630@xxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:11 AMSubject: [amibroker] Exploration AFL
  question> I am putting together an exploration, 90% of which
  works fine.> However I have one column where I need to do several
  comparisons to> return an answer and I can't seem to figure it out
  :-).>> There are 4 conditions calculated -
  Condition-1...4> If Condition 1 and 2 are true then I want to return a
  text statement,> however, if condition 3 and 4, or 2 and 4, or 1 and 3
  are true I> wish to return different text statements. Any
  Ideas?>> Thanks in advance for any help.>>
  Bill>>>> Send BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send
  SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.560
  / Virus Database: 352 - Release Date: 1/8/2004Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS
  to <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go
  to: <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face=Arial>---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG
  anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.564
  / Virus Database: 356 - Release Date:
1/21/2004