[amibroker] Re: Nasdaq Data base

Hi Chuck,

One more question on this if you don't mind:

I can make a composite for total signals per day, and I can also make
a composite for just buys and another for just shorts.  But I would
also like to make a composite for days ONLY when there are both buys
AND shorts (days when signals in both directions are given, on
different issues of course).  But I can't seem to figure out how to
do this. 'Buy AND Short' returns zero, because it is processing
ticker by ticker I guess, and that simply does not happen.  So how do
I arrive and a count and statistics for those days when I get signals
in both directions (excluding all days when the signals are either
all long or all short)?

Yuki