RE: [amibroker] Formula question for Ichimoku Chart

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Since no one else has answered this I'll take a stab at
it.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>you didn't include the entire formula so its hard to
diagnose the exact cause of the error BUT when you use the  "If" statmenent
its assumed that you are wanting to process whatever arrays you have bar by
bar.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>This is not what you want, I guess, so how
about:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Stopit = iif((Timenum() > 080000 and TimeNum() <
221500), ApplyStop(..), 0);
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Equity(1);
<FONT face=Arial