[amibroker] When contacting support please check if your e-mail address is working

Chuck:

LightBulb!!

It is a fail safe check – does your
system do well on segregated lists AND on current list, then it is likely to be
ok moving forward.

If it does well on current list but does
not do well on segregated lists, then there is HIGH RISK that it will
disappoint moving forward.

I suspect this will be less true if one
tests one’s entire universe vs specific lists like the NDX100.
However (I guess), the entire TC2000 database, or (especially) the VectorVest
database, is no better than the current NDX100, only the best and non-delisted
stocks still remain.

Thanks for the replies, that has been
quite helpful.  I hope some others got the same benefits that I have in
plowing thru this with you.

Ken