Re: [amibroker] Re: Fw: A technical question

Thanks Steve - I thought TJ had written the plug in
and had control over what was accessed.  I guess it makes sense that Worden
wants to control access to their database and wouldn't want to expend anymore
work on the API.  Now that I have AB, I really don't use the
TC2000 graphical tools any longer, just Ezscan screens.
Joe L.
<BLOCKQUOTE