  >From:
  Chuck Rademacher

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 7:26
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Institutional
  Sponsorship
  Anthony & Jason,You can download this information
  on a weekly basis from Zacks.   They have institutional and insider
  ownership.  I download it every Tuesday (or so) and keep it in my own
  database.  I can then create files that AB is able to access using
  "Foreign" statements.If you want some historical data for testing, I
  can create some files for you going back to January, 2002.   It
  would contain something like:DateOpen = Institutional
  ownershipHigh = Insider ownership (or some other fundamental of your
  choice)Low = some other fundamental informationClose = etc.Volume
  = etc.OI = etc.Perhaps you might be interested in trying this for
  N100 stocks?   Let me know if I can help.  Some
  fundamental info I can give you back to 1997.  However, these two bits I
  can only provide back to 2002.  It all depends on when they became public
  domain.  At 07:03 PM 1/19/2004 -0500, you wrote:<FONT
  face=arial size=2>
  Jayson, <FONT face=arial
    size=2>Is it possible to store this figure on a daily basis going
    forward....thereby , creating your own historical database
    ? Anthony