  >From:
  Dave Merrill

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 5:45
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Institutional
  Sponsorship

  <SPAN
  class=577144416-19012004>Didn't know EPSRank was available at all. Unless I'm
  losing it (always a distinct possibility), it's not listed in the help for
  GetExtraData.
  <SPAN
  class=577144416-19012004>
  <SPAN
  class=577144416-19012004>Dave
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    FYI: QRS is not the only one with history available. THe
    other one is EPSRank.

    Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
    <BLOCKQUOTE